Registration is now open for TADHack Global 2017. For the 4th year running, TADHack Global will be the largest telecom focused hackathon in the world. Last year we had 3000 registrations resulting in 208 impressive hacks being created around the world, with over $75k won in cash. See the TADHack YouTube channel as well as the blog for more information. It’s great to see the whole industry working together to build a global community around telecom app development. This Fall, the Chicago location on the 7th Floor of the IIT Tower at 35th and State will run over the 23rd – 24th September (Saturday-Sunday), and will be one of 30+ locations running in parallel around the world.
The Real-Time Communications Lab at Illinois Institute of Technology has been proud to partner with TADHack Global beginning with the inaugural event in June, 2014. The Lab has since hosted three additional TADHack’s with increased participation at each, and we’re expecting another record crowd this Fall. As a result, we advise early registration in anticipation of a capacity crowd. TADHack Global has been scheduled this year to coincide with the Thirteenth Annual IIT RTC Conference immediately following on September 25-28, so it should be an exciting week in Chicago, filled with the latest innovations in real-time communications.
Whether you are a developer, an enterprise, a vendor or a non-coder, TADHack is here to help you…
- Get educated on the power of telecom app development – no coding skills necessary to attend!
- Listen to expert speakers and share best practices
- Create hacks (prototypes) using telecom technologies to solve local or global problems that matter to you
- Get your innovative service / platform / idea promoted and presented to the global industry
- Meet the global community of telecom app innovators
- Learn about the APIs, WebRTC, communications service platforms, cloud communications, decentralized / distributed web, and many other web- and IT-centric service platforms
Whether you’re a hacker, hustler or hipster (developer, business-type or designer); TADHack is for Everyone!. You’ll learn about adding programmable telecoms to your apps, services or business; be able to share your experiences with others; do some “coding”; and potentially create a winning hack that makes a difference in your community. Oh, and don’t forget about the awesome food and prizes. Check out the Chicago location and register to reserve your place!